Madmike34455's address (ppv)

Go down

Madmike34455's address (ppv)

Post by Madmike34455 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:02 am

The lights go out and "Not Afraid" by Eminem is heard throughout the arena. All of a sudden fire lights up the entrance and the ring posts, and a strange looking man in black pants and a black shirt is seen walking down the ramp, not bothering to shake fan's hands or even look at them. He slowly climbs the steel steps and takes a microphone from a man before entering the ring. He walks around surveying the crowd before speaking.

???: I am Madmike34455. I am not here to please the fans-

The crowd boos as he says this.

Madmike34455: I am here to win championships, and I have a chance to do just that tonight, and trust me, I will do just that. Granted, I have to go through Notaku just to get to the current champion, Kouji Tanaka, but that shouldn't be so hard now should it? You see Notaku, I have watched your matches, looked at your past, and even talked to some of your old opponents. I also studied every one of your submission matches, and all of your pats injuries, because our "fight" will be a submission match, for the fools at home and in the audience who didn't have the brains to already know that.

The crowd gives an even louder boo than before, while Madmike just stands in the ring and smiles.

Madmike34455: Now if you idiots are done-

The crowd keeps boo'ing Madmike, and a "You suck" chant starts.

Madmike34455: I do, don't I?

Madmike34455 starts to laugh as the fans continue to chant you suck.

Madmike34455: Now where was I? Not like you idiots would know. Ah yes, Notaku. Notaku, I have perfected the submissions that I know you have tapped to, the submissions that I know target areas of your body that have been injured. And I will make you tap, oh yes, I will make you submit in front of everybody. And you know what? I'm hoping you get injured. You know why? I'm that kind of person.

While Madmike laughs, the crowd once again boo's as loud as they can.

Madmike34455: Now onto Kouji Tanaka. The champ, beloved by the fans. I have you figured out Kouji. I know what makes you tick, oh yes. But I'll just keep that little secret to myself. What I will say though is what is going to happen tonight. After making Notaku tap, I will beat you, and trust me, I will BEAT you Kouji. I will retire you if that is what it takes to get that championship from you. And do all you blundering fans want to know a little something about Kouji and why he came here in the first place?

The crows gives a big "WHAT."

Madmike34455: Do you really want to know why he came to this federation? You see, Kouji was a champ in his old federation, until one fate full night, where Kouji lost his championship to an upcoming star just like me. He was ashamed of the loss and decided to try to start anew, but Kouji, oh Kouji, I have done my research, and I found all of this out. And you know what?

The crowd gives another big "WHAT."

Madmike34455: I have a feeling history is going to repeat itself tonight old man. I have a feeling that this upcoming star is going to beat you for your championship and you are going to quit again, and leave all of your fans again. And do you know why? Because you are weak Kouji. You know why you're weak? You care about what the fans think more then you care about the championship. And that will be your downfall in our match tonight. Oh, and Kouji, good luck, you're going to need it.

Madmike laughs again while the crows boo's. He drops the microphone causing a loud noise, and exits the ring and walks up the ramp to "Not Afraid" by Eminem.

The screen goes black.

Madmike34455
Jobber
Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madmike34455's address (ppv)

Post by Madmike34455 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Laguna, how was this? & do I need to change any names with the joel situation or anything, or am i even still in this match? thanks

Madmike34455
Jobber
Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down