Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG Still On Hiatus

3 posters

Go down

TWG Still On Hiatus Empty TWG Still On Hiatus

Post by Laguna Maruko Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:21 am

Hello, Gentlemen,

Alright guys, I understand that this long wait for the season to start is dreadful, and I don't understand why it's taking forever and a day (and a half) to get the season up and running, but I did happen to realize that there are a lot of changes being made to the current skin of the TWG.

Therefore, the GM Leaders may be working out all the kinks and bugs in the system, and myself I am going to have to figure out how to navigate through the menus to find the GM Panel, and all that hullabaloo as I am very much accustomed to the old setup. Granted, we will still have one HELL of a season coming up! I have faith in you all.

Further, as I have been quietly been reading Droid's musings here and there on the forum, the Entrances for your wrestlers are VERY IMPORTANT as they drive our "fanbase" up to record holdings. Also, if you wish to be a part of a championship opportunity, feel free to roleplay one into the mix. Mind you, our Extreme Championship is now (or will be) defunct as TWG eliminated the fourth belt slot to make room for the Tag Team Championships. Championship matches are very important, and if you are a quality retain-ee for the belt, your fans will skyrocket. Just ask Justin Payne (as that little prick holds quite a list of championships, but you know I love ya buddy).

And, as far as the schedule goes, I will let you all know as soon as I am aware that the season is back in. Also, if you absolutely need to get hold of me, send me a PM, as I get updates from my smartphone at work that way. Topics posted will not show on my phone, so please, if you have a situation, PM me, and I will respond. Im at work about 70% of my day, so I dont readily access to my computer. So, show my mailbox some love!

Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://encorewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TWG Still On Hiatus Empty Re: TWG Still On Hiatus

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:21 pm

That musta been how I got all of my fans. You know, because I win a championship in 80% of my feds and hold it forever.

Because I'm, well, you know, awesome.

And I'm better than Maruko, considering how I beat him at Surfside for the TV Championship. Wink
TWG Still On Hiatus 3-29
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
ASM Moderator
ASM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Maruko Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Lol, you bastard!

Also, I found out today that the "tentative" day for the season to begin will be September 12, 2011. So, start your roleplays and if you have some already written, re-post them to get them all in! Very Happy

Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://encorewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Question: Whatever happened to the site changes that you were going to make?
TWG Still On Hiatus 3-29
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
ASM Moderator
ASM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Echko Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:01 pm

OOOOh Now I get it. I couldn't fid the link to get here on the new skin so I had to look it up on Google.

Echko
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum