Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spotlight, Please

2 posters

Go down

Spotlight, Please Empty Spotlight, Please

Post by Ringleader Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:38 pm

(I'd prefer for this event to be used after the Fatal 4-way, considering those people are closer to my level.)

As the victor's hand is raised & is officially announced, the lights dim. The crowd's cheers slowly die down to a whisper as they grow confused. After 30 seconds of nothing, a spotlight suddenly illuminates at the top of the stage ramp. At the head of the ramp, in the middle of the spotlight, sits a figure, cross-legged with his hands resting on his knees, a microphone in his right hand. The figure wears black tights & black boots with a purple 'X' on each shin. Almost draping over him was a purple hoodie, the hood over his head making it look as if he was being swallowed.

The man slowly lifts his head as he brings the microphone to his mouth; exposing the black & white fingerless gloves covering his hands. A white mask is donned over the regions of his face that aren't hidden behind the hood. He opens his mouth, a maniacal laugh escaping from his lips. He continues to laugh for a couple seconds longer before stopping on a dime. He then brings his left hand up to his mouth, placing his index finger against his lips. He seems to go "Shush" & the spotlight seems to disappear as if he blew out a candle.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Spotlight, Please Empty Re: Spotlight, Please

Post by Laguna Maruko Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Hey Ringleader!

Welcome dude. I hate to inform you of it, but this is a bit late for the show. If you want, you may re-write this to better suit the outcome of the match or start something else if youd like. Smile

Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://encorewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:31 pm

(I understand. Can you tell me if I'm in a match, if I am, I'll tailor it to that.)
Ringleader
Ringleader
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Maruko Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:05 am

Yes. In fact, I'll actually have a set schedule starting next week of matches and all that jazz.

Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://encorewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum