Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumping Ship to Another Federation

2 posters

Go down

Jumping Ship to Another Federation Empty Jumping Ship to Another Federation

Post by Laguna Maruko Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:28 am

To all of ECW:

Now understandably, this would be our first season, and there aren't many roleplayers within the federation itself. Now, I have come under fire with a couple of federations out there with individuals who wish to jump shit and move from my federation to to another.

THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE AND IS NOT ALLOWED PER TWG STANDARDS!!

Just to let you know, for those of you who are upset with the way things are run here, we as management will adhere and address your concerns. Further, for those of you who decide to jump ship or even ask for a contract while still a part of my federation, you will be blacklisted. No questions asked. Because you see, it is against TWG rules and regulations for any GM to allow or try and contract someone already under a federation, or even make negotiations. It will cost the GM you're applying to his role as the GM. Therefore, they will inform me, and they will bus-drive you.

With that being said, I refuse to list names, but there has been a violator of this rule within the past week. This person knows who s/he is, and has been blacklisted because of it.

These are the rules, boys and girls. Please play nicely.

Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://encorewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jumping Ship to Another Federation Empty Re: Jumping Ship to Another Federation

Post by Ringleader Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 am

*Graciously bows repeatedly, blowing kisses toward his admirers in the crowd. He hears the word "blacklisted" & wags a finger.*

Well, everyone, I'm the one that "attempted to jump ship". That isn't the correct term, however, seeing on how I didn't plan on breaking contract. I'm not ashamed of this little fact, so rain down the "bad dogs" & criticism. Blacklisted is a little extreme, considering nobody relayed this little quirk to non-GMs, but whatever. I'm not going to kick & scream, I'm simply going to wait it out.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Maruko Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:53 pm

Ringleader, granted, I cannot condone your actions, but you have to understand that the GM leaders don't allow this type of actions. I can lift the blackest, but I'm not sure if the Scar will from his end. I apologize for not "being on the ball" as you say, but I am onlycan work with what I am given. There fore, I can also allow you to request a free breach if you wish.

Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://encorewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:04 pm

You can lift it if you wish, I don't mind either way. It's not completely you. The main reason why I want out is the lack of active roleplayers. As you said, I can only work with what I'm given. If I'm not given the chance to reach my full potential, story-wise, I can't be happy. There's no real reason for a free breach, I'm signed only until the PPV.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum