Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Calm Before The Storm

2 posters

Go down

The Calm Before The Storm Empty The Calm Before The Storm

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:49 pm

The camera zooms in to show "Dangerous" Justin Payne standing backstage, alone. Stretching out his arms and legs, preparing for the battle ahead of him. In the background, Laguna Maruko is filling a cup with coffee. After he's finished, he walks up behind Payne and taps him on the shoulder. Payne turns around and stares Maruko down, face to face. Maruko chuckles before speaking.
-
Laguna Maruko: "Hey, Justin. Long time, no see. I saw that cute little thing you said about me earlier. I thought it was real funny. I just wanted to tell you that..."
-
Maruko pauses mid-sentence to take a sip of his coffee.
-
Laguna Maruko: "Ooh, that's hot. Anyway, I was wanting to tell you that you're dreaming if you think you'll beat me tonight. I've only gotten better and better since TCW, and I can't wait to tear you apart in the ring tonight."
-
Payne smirks and stares at Maruko with intensity.
-
"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "Maruko, you have never been better than me. You never will be, either. After tonight, your Cinderella story is over. No more title shots, no more comebacks. You will be what TCW is... History. And, like usual, I'll stand above you with that title around my waist."
-
Maruko smiles and chuckles again, before throwing his coffee into Payne's face. Payne screams out in pain and proceeds to wipe it out of his eyes and off of his face. When he regains his senses, Maruko's gone. The only thing in sight is the crushed cup on the ground. The camera fades to black with a murderous look on Payne's face.
The Calm Before The Storm 3-29
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
ASM Moderator
ASM Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Calm Before The Storm Empty Re: The Calm Before The Storm

Post by Echko Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:49 am

That is a classic promo. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm rooting for Maruko just cuz I go for the underdogs. Shocked

Echko
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum