Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Era !!!

+2
Bonesaw
Droid
6 posters

Go down

A New Era !!! Empty A New Era !!!

Post by Droid Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:40 pm

*Bonesaw's loud music video is heard all over the enormous ECW arena and Bonesaw is standing in the middle of the ECW ring holding a little black microphone in his right hand and really looks eager to speak*

Charlie Briggs: I wonder what this kid has got to say to us, he seems so anxious to talk, what a loser !

Brent Masters: Don't say that, he's a talented young lad and he's obviously going to take this show to new heights, well, I believe so.

Bonesaw: Well, as you all know this ECW show lacks excitement and that is exactly what me and my group are about to add to this roster and you will be shocked the people who are ready to turn this place AROUND !!. A lot of superstars like Jon Tarob, BigLoser and the rest think they can just rule this show... well NO !! you can't. There are only three people who can make this show joy to behold and that is me and the rest of the crew. Unlike other teams, this 3 man team does not have a leader and so everyone in the team is equal. I would just like to say that as for those of you who do not know, our name is... THE EXECUTIONERS. We are here to destroy and terminate each and every superstar on this show who comes in our way and even those who don't. One by one, so watch your back ECW locker room because The Executioners are here to make an impact. The other two members are...

*Sylvester Stallone's music video is heard and the 490lbs super heavyweight walks his way slowly down the ramp and finally after a few long seconds of waiting he arrives in the ring*

Sylvester Stallone: I don't believe there's any need for an introduction. I am the powerhouse of ECW and nothing can stop me from rising to the top of this roster, TRUST ME !!! Me and the other two members of The Executioners have only one thing in our minds and that is to be the BEST. The only way to do that is to take out every superstar on the ECW roster and with the three of us in the same team, this should be an easy task... FOR SURE. The final member of the team is a new superstar who no one here has ever heard of or even seen before, like Bonesaw and I he is here to prove a point, he is...

Brent Masters: I can't wait to see who the final member of The Executioners is, this is such a dramatic moment

Charlie Briggs: It was also a silent moment till you and that tiny mouth of yours ruined it... HUSH !!!

*An unknown superstar walks down the ramp in a really slow manner and weighs as much as Sylvester Stallone and he has a really angry face while smiles are shown on the faces of Bonesaw and Sylvester Stallone*

Unknown Superstar: My name is Droid !!!!

Brent Masters: What a funny name.

Charlie Briggs: Coming from you, it actually sounds great so hush up.

Droid: This team is known as The Executioners and we are here to make an impact in this roster by taking out each and every superstar out one by one in a 3 on 1 situation. My name is Droid, this is Sylvester Stallone and that is Bonesaw. We are going to be walking our way around the locker room and you can also call us The Predators which makes you guys the Preys. We would show no mercy and will take out every superstar in a matter of seconds so I advice the ECW locker room to watch out, because if we come knocking... YOU WOULD COME BEGGING !!!

*Bill Graham's music video is heard and he comes out onto the ramp with a microphone in his left hand and he looks really confident with his stance*

Bill Graham: You see, I really like where this is going. Bonesaw, Droid and even Sylvester Stallone. So ehhh... could I join? Let's make it a 4 on 1 situation and take out every superstar on ECW, our way !!! The four of us would be unstoppable and just think about it ? Droid, Bill Graham, Bonesaw and Sylvester Stallone... WOW !!! what a team.

*Sylvester Stallone, Bonesaw and Droid speak to themselves silently and after a minute of discussion Bonesaw nods his head, Sylvester Stallone gives Bill Graham a thumbs up and Droid wave his arms for Bill Graham to come into the ring*

Droid: For all those in favour of Bill Graham to join The Executioners, raise your hand.

*Droid, Bonesaw and Sylvester Stallone raise their hands and after accepting Bill Graham they all give him a welcome handshake*

Bonesaw: Welcome to the team.

Last edited by Droid on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

Droid
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

A New Era !!! Empty Re: A New Era !!!

Post by Droid Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 pm

I don't know how to add color so if this is accepted please add color for me

Droid
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesaw Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 pm

very nice rp droid Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Bonesaw
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Droid Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:51 pm

thnx buddy, i can't wait to team up with you on the show

Droid
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Echko Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:02 pm

This was awesome. Reminds me of The Nexus before WWE ruined them.

Echko
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 pm

I would edit it and add color if Laguna didn't take the "Edit" ability away from me :'(
A New Era !!! 3-29
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
ASM Moderator
ASM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krash Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:19 pm

y did he
Krash
Krash
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Krash Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:20 pm

oh yea droid if sylvester wasnt on ur team i'd be able to take on you and bonesaw in a handicap match. just sayin
Krash
Krash
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Prohibition Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Krash a lot of the roster could do that. Please don't be that cocky.
Josh Prohibition
Josh Prohibition
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:31 am

Josh Prohibition wrote:Krash a lot of the roster could do that. Please don't be that cocky.
Quote for Truth.

But he didn't take it away for any reason, I just noticed I had it once before, and now it's gone :'(

Plus, Krash, in this federation, most things aren't based off of level. Just because you're a low level doesn't mean you're the "weak guy." You can still call yourself the toughest in the business and be level 2. It just goes by character. Plus, the matches can be edited to let anyone win, but we only do that if it pertains to the storyline.

On a side note, now this isn't final yet, but you MIGHT see my own custom made match (there have been TWO showings of it so far in two different feds) this season. I'm not exactly sure though. Razz We'll find out as time goes on!
A New Era !!! 3-29
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
ASM Moderator
ASM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum