Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis Rader

4 posters

Go down

Dennis Rader Empty Dennis Rader

Post by Dennis Rader Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Rader comes out to no music, stands in the middle of the ring and begins to speak.

"My name is Dennis Rader. Some of you know me and for some of you I am new. Thats fine for right now because it won't stay that way for long. See I'm not some young rookie punk who hasn't had a match yet. I'm also not some seasoned veteran who doesn't know when to hang up my boots."

Rader looks around at the crowd and stares at the Encore Championship Wrestling banner hangin in the arena. He then looks at the camera and continues on.

" I'm in the prime of my career. I'm the best in the business at what I do and I've been black balled. I was once apart of a team called the Cereal Killers. We were young and hungry. We were in some of the top federations in the wrestling business. We said some things that others were too scared to say. A bunch of the other general managers got together and did the only thing they could think of to stop us. They refused to sign us saying that we were to much to handle. To much to handle??? We brought ratings. We brought fans. Show in and show out we had the best promos going. We drew the crowd and the other wrestlers reaped the rewards for it. We made the our gm more money then any other tag team around. And for that, we get black balled?"

Rader takes a second and composes himself and collects his thoughts.

" So the Killers took a break. We stepped back and examined our options. My partner, The Strangler, quit. He isn't coming back. He said the politics was too much for us to overcome. And to be honest with you people, I kind of agreed. I thought for a moment that I should step back as well. But then I rememberd a story my father once shared with me. He said that there was once a father and son sitting on top of a hill overlooking some sheep. The boy said that they should run down there and screw the sheep. The father said to the son, why run down and only get one when we can walk down and screw them all?"

Rader flashes a smile at the camera.

"And thats exactly what I'm here to do. I waited and waited. I took my time coming back and now I'm here to screw you all. Encore Championship Wrestling had no idea who they hired when they got me. My history has obvisously gone away since this GM was so eager to send me a contract. The only thing that has changed about me is the fact that I'm alone now. Strangler, if your listening, you may not want this anymore. But I won't let the Cereal Killers die."

Rader puts the microphone down in the middle of the ring and walks out of the ring.

Dennis Rader
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Dennis Rader Empty Re: Dennis Rader

Post by Droid Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:39 am

*Droid's theme song and music video is played and Droid comes out wearing a plain black t-shirt with his wrestling boxers and knee pads on aswell as his black shoes*

Droid: Well, Well, Well. I expected all this with newcomers, you all walk in thinking you're the best in the business and want to control things but YOU ARE NOT !!! Forget the Cereal Killers cuz the only cereal I here about is the edible one. Honestly, I love cereals particularly the Coco Pops, the shreddies and whatever. The main problem with you is that you don't know that over here it's all about The Executioners and trust me 4 on 1 isn't a nice situation so why don't you just back off and find an area to make yourself useful because over here in ECW, The Executioners dominate !!! In case you don't know what that means then I can just go out there and show you what it means.

Droid
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Droid Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:45 am

Laguna Maruko I hope you read this cuz as you see ^^ I walk into the ring and that means I'm about to start a match so immediately after this roleplay make a match between the two of us Very Happy

Droid
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:58 am

You're a couple days late, Droid :\ The show already aired :\
Dennis Rader 3-29
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
ASM Moderator
ASM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Maruko Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:35 pm

I could use this for the next show as a response to Rader.

Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://encorewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum