Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Challenge pt.1

Go down

Local Challenge pt.1 Empty Local Challenge pt.1

Post by Echko Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:53 pm

**Hero by Skillet blasts around the arena to no pop from the crowd**

Announcer:Ladies and gentlemen, on the way to the ring weighing in at 233 pounds, from Clearlake, CA, The Dynamite, Echko!

[center]**Echko makes his way to the ring with the teacher behind him. Echko climbs the turnbuckle with a smile and corkscrews off of it**

Echko: I said I would have a new beginning and here it is. Just like the themesong says, you all need a hero to save you from the trash that you see from superstars with no talent. And those superstars with no talent are the same ones reigning supreme over everbody who deserves a reign. But first, let me get back to what I initially came out here to do.

**Echko turns to stare at the teacher with a smile. Echko then takes his signature shirt off and throws it outside of the ring**

Echko:After you put on twitter and on facebook how unstable and crazy you thought I was, everbody started tweeting me and messaging me saying how I am the trash that I have been talking about. But don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at you. I actually thank you for showing me I need to take a breather every now and then. So without further adue, I did indeed say I would fight a local every week, and Mr. Brown, what town is this?

**Echko holds the mic to the teacher's mouth to speak**

Teacher:This is Clearlake, Echko.
Echko:This is Clearlake. And if I am not mistaken, you live here do you not?
Teacher:Yes, I do.

**Echko waves at the stage and a referee comes down to the ring. Echko nails a violent Sambo Suplex on the teacher and pins him. The referee couns the 1-2-3 as Echko picks up the win.**

Echko:I beat the first local here tonight. And this will continue every week until Laguna see's that I have the talent that this show needs. I am the hero of ECW and I will make sure that all the talent like me and Droid get what we deserve. Me and Droid can bring more to the table than Laguna ever could. I should be in the Rookie Championship match and until I get a shot at the title, this will continue. And when I say this, I don't mean a simple Sambo Suplex. Watch what I do right here and you will see what I mean when I say this.

[center]**Echko grabs the ring bell and smashes it into the teacher's face and the teacher is now bleeding everywhere. Echko takes the teacher to the stage and Sambo Suplexes him off of it. Echko jumps off the stage nailing a Beautiful 450-E Splash. Echko taunts over the teacher's wrecked body and the EMT's bring the stretchers out as the camera fades to black**

Last edited by Echko on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Echko
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum