Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kouji Wants A Rematch!

2 posters

Go down

Kouji Wants A Rematch! Empty Kouji Wants A Rematch!

Post by Kouji Tanaka Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:07 am

IN THE RING

** Music that sounds like something out of Pokemon echoes through the arena. **

Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, Haaaailing from Takasaki, Japan... Weighing in at 245 pounds, he is KOUJI TANAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"!
purple lights flicker on and off until he finally rises from underneath the entrance ramp
he bows toward all of the fans in attendance, showing his appreciation
Kouji Tanaka makes his way to the ring
wearing simple Japanese trunks and a long overcoat with white lining in it
purple banners are falling from the rafters as he steps into the ring

Kouji Tanaka: Hello everybody! In case you missed last week's show, or you didn't hear the ring announcer seconds ago, I am KOUJIIII TANAKA!!!

** A few fans who follow Japanese wrestling cheer, while the rest remain silent in anticipation. **

Kouji Tanaka: Since we weren't properly introduced last time I was featured on ECW, let me tell you some things about me right now. First of all, you can probably tell that I'm Japanese. I was born in Takasaki, Japan, but moved to America when I was 5, so I can speak fluent English. I'm a fan of Pure wrestling companies. I don't care who or where I wrestle, as long as I get to wrestle. I don't like this "Sports Entertainment" propaganda. Wrestling is wrestling to me, nothing more and certainly nothing less. Enough about myself for right now though. I like to let my actions in the ring speak for me. But before I leave, Del Hawkins, I want you to come out here so we can discuss the fatal four way from last week.

** Kouji waits a few moments, but Del is nowhere to be seen. **

Kouji Tanaka: Del, are you going to come out? Anyway, I'm all for having great matches, Del. Win, lose or draw, as long as the fans go home happy I'm content. But last week, I don't think anybody went home happy. It's not the fact that you won. It's not even the fact that I lost. No, the real issue was that the ending of the match was unfair. Can we please roll a clip of Del "pinning" me from last week?

** The clip appears on the screen. **

Del Hawkins climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together

and throws himself toward Kouji Tanaka hitting him with a strong Double Axe Handle!!

Del Hawkins tries a pinning maneuver

Kouji Tanaka places a foot on the bottom rope...
Referee starts counting...

KOUJI TANAKA IS ELIMINATED!!!

DEL HAWKINS WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS KOUJI TANAKA, MODERCAI AND ECHKO!!!!

Kouji Tanaka: After watching that clip, you can probably spot why I'm not happy. I put my foot on the bottom rope! I don't know about here in the United States, but in Japan that breaks up a pinfall! So what I'm asking you tonight Del, is if you'd be so kind as to let me have a rematch, one on one here tonight. I think that's something these wonderful fans can get behind!

** The fans scream at the top of their lungs as Del pushes the microphone up to his mouth. **

Last edited by Kouji Tanaka on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Kouji Tanaka
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Kouji Wants A Rematch! Empty Re: Kouji Wants A Rematch!

Post by Del Hawkins Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:46 am

(OOC: ill do my entrance as i want to put a video)

Pain by three days grace plays as pyros go off on the stage, Del Hawkins walks out on stage in his classic street uniform, white long sleeve shirt with a black vest, black jeans with "British Delight" on the side, a roar of boos over run the arena as "You suck" and "Del's Out Of Luck" , this does not seem to effect hawkins, Hawkins begins to speak

Hawkins: oh look at the little japan man, i mean look at his eyes there like mini plates, and his little cute outfit i mean isn't it to die for ,wait i forgot i really do not care

The crowd begins to boo again as the dislike of his comment grows more,

Hawkins: now as i was saying Kouji , why would i give you a rematch i mean your weak i need to go to new heights , and win the championship, so right now you have two choices , number one you suck up your lose and try and i use try loosely to win your next match or number two you move back to japan and fight superstars with your own talent and for all you who do not know that is NONE, zilch , zero , you not no talent what so ever

"You Suck" chants start again as Hawkins looks around the arena, he seems to be effected by the chants more then before

Hawkins: you really think i care what you think , you pay me and i give you nothing in return, now back to what i was saying Kouji listen i am saying this so you do not get hurt, do not get in the ring with me or i will end your career for good .... did you hear me

(TBC by Kouji Tanaka)

Del Hawkins
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouji Tanaka Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:00 am

** Kouji looks at Del Hawkins with disgust. **

Kouji Tanaka: You know what, where I come from, talk like that gets you beat senseless. You honestly think a fluke victory in a fatal four way match means something? Let me tell you, young man, fluke victories get you nowhere. Do you honestly think Jack Daniels respects you for beating me in such ridiculous fashion?

** Kouji Tanaka pauses and gets an angry look on his face. **

Kouji Tanaka: AND HOW DARE YOU?! How dare come out here and insult my race, my heritage. How dare you come out here and lie to these fans telling them I have no talent? Do you know who trained me? Antonio Inoki did! He's a legend in Japan. He's widely regarded as the best in the business. You could spend $2,500 on wrestling training, but I guarantee no type of wrestling training will prepare you for me. Antonio Inoki taught me the ins and the outs of professional wrestling, so let's see if Mr. Bigshot can back up his ignorant words in the ring.

Kouji Tanaka
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Del Hawkins Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:17 am

a smile is seen on the face of hawkins , suddenly he steps forward and thinks for a second about what he is doing then suddenly he steps backwards and begins to talk

Hawkins: Antonio Inoki huh? oh you mean that old ....fat .... useless pathetic excuse for a wrestler, he is more weak then you i mean why would you even mention his name around me,
oh and fine Del Hawkins verse Kouji Tanaka in the main event just to show you that my win was not a fluke

Hawkin then begins to walk backstage

(TBC by Kouji Tanaka

Del Hawkins
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouji Tanaka Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:27 am

** Kouji smiles and speaks to Del as he's leaving. **

Kouji Tanaka: That's all I wanted. And we'll see who's the useless pathetic excuse for a wrestler later on, Mr. Hawkins.

** Kouji Tanaka drops the microphone and heads to the back. **

Kouji Tanaka
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down