Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knock Out Game

3 posters

Go down

The Knock Out Game Empty The Knock Out Game

Post by Krash Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Remember The Name - Fort Minor blasts through the arena.
-
Brent Masters: And here comes "The Beast" I wonder what he has in store for us and these fans.
-
Charlie Briggs: Well then, lets see if "The Beast" just came out here to suck up to the GM and these fans.
-
Brent Masters: Just shut- just let the kid talk!
-
Joel: .... Last week.. I took Adam the Man to the limit. I took it to where the referee had to stop the match because he was unconscious. ....So now that i have got that out of my system lets show exactly how he got knocked out.
-
Joel "the beast" Lamonica loads his arm chop style and
and tosses it towards the rival executing a strong Forearm Smash hitting him with his forearm!!
ADAM THE MAN FALLS AND IS KNOCKED OUT COLD!!!!!
REFEREE IS FORCED TO STOP THE MATCH RIGHT AWAY!!!
JOEL "THE BEAST" LAMONICA WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS ADAM THE MAN !!!!

-
Joel: ....So maybe that was a fluke that I knocked him out. But then again maybe it wasn't. ....So the next opponent I fight.... I guarantee that if it's Adam the Man or somebody else... I vow to win no matter if I knock them out,pinfall, submission, I don't even care if it's by count out. All i'm saying is that as soon as my next match starts it starts the era of.... The Knock Out Game!
-
Joel: Thank you all for your time and goodnight!
-
Charlie Briggs: ....Wow! What did we just witness! ..."The Beast" just came out.... to brag?! This was definitely a different side of "The Beast". What will we witness tonight when "The Beast" faces his mystery opponent. Will The Knock Out Game start or will it be a loss?
-
Brent Masters: Just because he came out here all cocky I can tell that something is going through his head... but what?!
Krash
Krash
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

The Knock Out Game Empty Re: The Knock Out Game

Post by Laguna Maruko Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Joel,

Great rp, albeit a little short. But then again, brevity can be a good thing considering your character. Smile Further, if you are looking for a feud, and nobody seems to take up the opportunity, you can feud with non-active characters within your level to make an interesting storyline!

Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://encorewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echko Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:38 pm

I'm want a feud with you. Your persona is the knockout game and mine is Everything can change in the blink of an eye. So I want a feud with you.

Echko
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Krash Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 am

kk
Krash
Krash
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down