Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Total Control

2 posters

Go down

In Total Control Empty In Total Control

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:48 am

The camera fades in to show Amy Tsukino standing outside a Locker Room door. She has her microphone in her hand a huge smile on her face. A few seconds pass before she speaks.
-
Amy Tsukino: "Hello, ECW! Amy Tsukino here, standing by with none other than "Dangerous" Justin Payne!"
-
The camera zooms out to show Payne towering over Amy, wearing a black "Asking Alexandria" t-shirt with his wrestling gear on. His face is emotionless, like usual.
-
Amy Tsukino: "So, Justin, we haven't heard much from you since ECW started. Why is this? Are you shy? Has something been bothering you?"
-
Payne stares at Amy and crosses his arms. He speaks in his usual dull tone of voice.
-
"Dangerous" Justin Payne: "You see, Amy... I've changed a lot since I was my last federation, XWA... When I was in XWA, I was cocky. I constantly belittled everyone, I was always in interviews and I was always talking smack to people... You see, I'm matured since then. I've realized that it's better to stay quiet and not jinx yourself, rather than go off and blab your mouth left and right. Kind of what Maruko has been doing. Ever since me and Maruko partially joined forces in Total Control Wrestling, I've noticed that he's an arrogant person. He doesn't care about anyone else, and he thinks he's better than everyone else. Me and him have been in countless battles, some of the bloodiest in the entire wrestling industry, but the results have always been the same. I would stand high above him, while he was lying on the mat. Nothing's going to change tonight. It's going to be the same result, like usual. But, this time, I'm going to shut his mouth once and for all."
-
Payne walks out of the camera shot, leaving Amy standing there, quiet. The camera fades out.
In Total Control 3-29
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
ASM Moderator
ASM Moderator

Back to top Go down

In Total Control Empty Re: In Total Control

Post by Laguna Maruko Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Ooh! Saucy! XD

Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://encorewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:33 pm

You know it Razz I'm going to be writing another RP for the PPV sometime this week about a confrontation between me and you Wink
In Total Control 3-29
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
ASM Moderator
ASM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Maruko Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:51 am

Yay! XD

Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://encorewrestling.forumotion.com