Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyin and Qualiflyin

2 posters

Go down

Flyin and Qualiflyin Empty Flyin and Qualiflyin

Post by Krash Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 pm

The camera fades into the interview room where Ami Tsukino awaits for her guest to arrive.
-
Ami Tsukino: Ladies and Gentlemen introducing my guest at this time, he is the beast...Joel LaMonica!
-
Ami Tsukino: Joel how do you feel about your qualifying match. Just think if you win the qualifying match you have a chance to hold the first ever ECW Rookie Championship!
-
Joel: How do i feel? Ami I feel AWESOME!! Just think of it Ami..Ami just think if I win the qualifying match...I have a chance to become a champion. I have a chance to make a name for myself. No more "Hey Beast!" If I win I can finally say that i'm not The Beast I can finally say that i'm the ECW Rookie Champion.
-
Ami Tsukino: Well I think that makes it pretty clear.
-
Joel: Pretty clear! I think I just made a statement and if I don't even win the qualifying match then I can't even say that i'm a rookie. I'm below a rookie which is basically a newcomer but when I win the qualifying match and then take that championship from Kouji Tanaka I can say that i'm the top rookie. I'm ready Ami. I've waited so long and this is my time. It's time to be on my A-Game and that means that i'm FLYIN AND QUALIFYIN!
-
Joel walks out and the camera fades to black.
Krash
Krash
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Flyin and Qualiflyin Empty Re: Flyin and Qualiflyin

Post by Krash Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Laguna please write me back on how my rp was
Krash
Krash
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Maruko Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Joel, it was great! I like to see this more often, and also how about a lot of things that could possibly affect you OOC character too.

Hell, you should PM Kouji and work out a storyline for the rookie belt! It'd be for some mighty fine goodies for the federation.

Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://encorewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum