Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blink of An Eye

2 posters

Go down

Blink of An Eye Empty Blink of An Eye

Post by Echko Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:14 pm

**Save Me by Burn Halo echos around the arena**Announcer: On his way to the ring from Clearlake, CA, weighing in at 233 pounds, Echko!

**Echko climbs the turnbuckle and taunts, then he front flips into the ring**

Echko: I know I didn't exactly win last week's Fatal Four way match, but the one thing I know I won was respect. I respect each and every fan of the ECW. But just let me introduce myself properly. My name is Echko. I come from a small country town in the state of California. I haven't been wrestling too long like all of these other great talents. By the way, good eye, Laguna. By signing me, I can guarantee som high profile matches. I fly all over this ring but when I finally hit my 450-E splash, it's all over. I will leave the ring with the crowd saying to their family, "What just happened? I blinked and it was all over! first he was running. Then, when I blinked, he was flying off the turnbuckle and now it's over!" Yeah, I'm just that good. Right now, I am a newcomer and I respect that. But after my next match, I'll be a rookie. And then in a blink of an eye, I will be your new World Heavyweight Champion. I respect my spot right now, but my name is already in the spotlight. I may be a newcomer, but don't you blink, because everything can change in the blink of an eye.

Last edited by Echko on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better Idea)

Echko
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Blink of An Eye Empty Re: Blink of An Eye

Post by Echko Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Can I get Feedback please

Echko
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Droid Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:06 pm

i like it cuz it has alot of meaning. Just need to end it better cuz your end wasn't too fantastic you could add more to it, but i like it anyways.

Droid
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Echko Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Thanks. I'll try to work on a better ending.

Echko
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum