Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prohibition Adresses the People(this is for the show after the ppv please)Please use this

2 posters

Go down

Prohibition Adresses the People(this is for the show after the ppv please)Please use this Empty Prohibition Adresses the People(this is for the show after the ppv please)Please use this

Post by Josh Prohibition Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:28 pm

*Evans Blue - Bulletproof starts playing and Josh Prohibition walks out in a pair of jeans, a long sleeve polo, and a golf cap. As hes walking in the crowd is booing very loudly and prominently. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic which he receives.*

Josh: Ladies and gentlemen....My name is Josh Prohibition....I am from Salt Lake City Utah....I am straight-edge....and by the way that does mean I'm better then you....

*the crowd boos*

Josh: Shut up you bunch of ingrates. I am 24 years of age, and I've done more in my short time on this Earth then you ever will! Now as I was saying....I am a world class athlete....And at Surfside Sin....I proved that! I proved that I belonged among the best of the best! And each time I come out here I'm gonna prove it again and again and again until each and everyone one of you punks have edged into your very brains!

*the crowd starts to chant you suck*

Josh: No you people suck! Do you understand me! But there's one person who sucks worse then any of you. Krash.

*the fans start to cheer*

Josh: Yeah. Everybody likes Krash. The Knockout Game.

*the fans start to chant Knockout and Josh just stands there listening*

Josh: Well at Surfside Sin me and "Mr. Knockout" Krash had a little match to qualify for the Rookie Title match. But the ref made the decision to call it a draw! But then our GM came out, and told us something. This season, the match is set. Josh Prohibition vs Krash for the ECW Extreme title. Now Krash, I don't like you. Hell I don't respect you either, punk. You are good though I will give you that.

*Josh looks at the camera*

Josh: But I'm better.

*the crowd starts booing and chanting you suck at Josh, who seems to just brush it off*

Josh: Ya see Krash, I may just be 24 years of age, but I have done it all. I have held a major heavyweight title in every major wrestling company on the planet, I have beaten the best there is, I have done it all! But despite all those things, you little punk, I have now set my sights on taking you down and getting that Extreme title belt around my waist.

*the crowd, who has booing all through this, gets louder*

Josh: Because, I am the better wrestler here, I am the better man, and after I beat you, no one will ever forget the name.......Josh Prohibition.

*Josh drops the mic and walks through the now rabid crowd thus ending the segment*

Last edited by Josh Prohibition on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Josh Prohibition
Josh Prohibition
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Prohibition Adresses the People(this is for the show after the ppv please)Please use this Empty Re: Prohibition Adresses the People(this is for the show after the ppv please)Please use this

Post by Josh Prohibition Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:29 pm

May I get feed back on this please?
Josh Prohibition
Josh Prohibition
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Prohibition Adresses the People(this is for the show after the ppv please)Please use this Empty My feedback roleplay

Post by Krash Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 am

Remember the Name - Fort Minor
-
*Crowd chants Mr. Knockout*
-
(Krash looks around at the upper deck of fans and smiles while he waits for silence on the ramp)
-
Krash: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to my new show called shut the f*** up!
-
*Crowd chants shut the f*** up*
-
Krash: So if I heard you correctly you said that you've done it all well guess what so have I. Damn straight i'll go all out and i'm 35.
-
Krash: I don't respect you either, hell if I can beat you then you can beat me because 1 thing that I notice... your a damn good wrestler.
-
Krash: But when we go at it again i'm goin all out and i'm gonna whoop you a**!
-
Remember the Name - Fort Minor
Krash
Krash
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Prohibition Adresses the People(this is for the show after the ppv please)Please use this Empty Re: Prohibition Adresses the People(this is for the show after the ppv please)Please use this

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down