Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Noticed

3 posters

Go down

Not Noticed Empty Not Noticed

Post by Echko Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 pm

**Save Me by Burn Halo echoes around the arena**

Announcer: On his way to the ring from Clearlake, CA, weighing in at 233 pounds, Echko!

**Echko climbs the turnbuckle with a disappointed look on his face, and he takes his shirt off and throws it to the crowd. Echko then front flips off the turnbuckle.**

Echko:The last time I came out here, I didn't rant about how I lost my first match. I came out here and told everybody that I respected them and a loss doesn't really effect me.

[center]**Echko shakes his head in disappointment with a smile on his face**

Echko: I took away from my own air time and told all of you who I really am. But now here I am again and now I can see that my loss in my first match didn't leave a scratch on this Mercedes-Benze. No, you see, it left a dent.

**A video plays on the titantron of the Mercedes-Benz saga and ends with a Mercedes SLK having a dent in the driver door**

Echko: Everybody said, "This guy is amazing." That's why I compare myself to a Mercedes. I also said that I have a dent. And you know what happens when a Mercedes has a dent? It has to go back to the shop. It has to take some time before it can look even just as good as it used to be. Maybe even better. But maybe it's because I lost my match, or maybe it's because I have a dent, that I am not noticed yet. And it does worry me a little bit, but I guess thats how every great superstar starts. But I'm not like those "great" superstars. I am not overrated, but instead underrated.

**Echko now has an angry look on his face and starts to raise his voice**

Echko: So I do not care when, as long as it is before the next pay-per-view, I would like to be noticed. To be given a second chance to prove that I am better than anybody who thinks less of me.

**Echko lowers his voice as he points to the superstars in the back and puts a smirk on his face while he now starts pointing at himself**

Echko: I'm not a bad guy, I'm really not. So I'll give you another analogy. I feel like a kid at school. And the teacher, the leader of the class, says everybody can participate in duck duck goose. But this kid just goes unnoticed. He never gets picked. So whether anybody, and I am talking of a specific person, likes it or not, I will be noticed by the next event. Go ahead and doubt me, but like I say, everything can change in the blink of an eye. Everything.

**Echko starts laughing as his theme song starts playing**

Last edited by Echko on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar, misspelled words, etc.)

Echko
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Not Noticed Empty Re: Not Noticed

Post by Droid Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:46 pm

check your spellings and some sentences need to be rephrased.

I have a really nice way to end that though. After you edit it I'll continue the roleplay.

Are you heel or face?

Droid
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Also, as a little hint, include actions in between speaking. Such as, for example.

Wrestler 1: "Tonight I am here to make an example..."
-
Wrestler 1 walks around the ring a little bit and waits for the crowd to stop booing before speaking.
-
Wrestler 1: "Tonight I am here to make an example of Wrestler 2. Who has humiliated be beyond submission when he took my Heavyweight Championship away from me!"

Just something like that. I didn't format it properly, because I don't have the time, but something like that makes the reader have a much better vision in their head from your RP.

I'm looking forward to more, though Smile
Not Noticed 3-29
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
ASM Moderator
ASM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Echko Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:14 pm

I'm a face. Also thnx for advice. I'll edit right away

Echko
Jobber
Jobber