Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG On Vacation!!

3 posters

Go down

TWG On Vacation!! Empty TWG On Vacation!!

Post by Laguna Maruko Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Alright gentlemen

I must say, with the limited means for a first season, we had a successful run, beating out the Lin Kuei wrestling fed by a good 42 points. Now, TWG is currently on vacation up until September. When we get word on when the shows are back up, I will let you all know!

Until then, I have hired Droid to be our creative consultant for some of the inactive members, and if you are looking for a storyline, I believe that he will be more than happy to create one for you.

Also, a lot of people have been asking myself a lot of questions, to where I dutifully cannot get to within a limited means. Therefore, Justin Payne has a better chance to get hold of me, (through Facebook or whatever the decision is), and he has a say in any matter as well, being as though him and I ran a couple federations prior together. Plus, the guy is on here a LOT more than I usually am.

Further, I myself am on OOC vacation myself from my job starting the 14th up until the 22nd. However the 14th I will be extremely busy (going to WWE Summerslam and WWE Axxess), so that day I wont be able to say hello. But that week, I will be on doing a lot of revamping to the forum, and to the graphics and whatnot.

Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator

https://encorewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TWG On Vacation!! Empty Re: TWG On Vacation!!

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Yeah, don't be afraid to ask me any questions. I check the forums about two or three times a day, so I'm open to any questions Smile And, don't worry about getting feedback on roleplays, because all will be accepted, though, if you MUST have feedback, just PM me or Laguna and we'll tell you about it.

Let's keep up the good work!
TWG On Vacation!! 3-29
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
ASM Moderator
ASM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Droid Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Same, like Laguna said I'll be the creative consultant over here. This show needs alot of roleplays and I'll be very happy to make a storyline for anyone whose in need of one. Just PM me in TWG and I'll make a storyline for you. We'll have to talk it out though and decide which one you would prefer and the one that suits you most and also alot of other things will be used to decide your storyline, PM me for more information.

I'll also be able to get the inactive members into the show with various roleplays which will be good for the show and Justin Payne will be there for information and help like he has been doing excellently well, recently.

Droid
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum