Encore Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echko's Rebellion

2 posters

Go down

Echko's Rebellion Empty Echko's Rebellion

Post by Echko Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:10 pm

**Save Me by Burn Halo echoes around the arena and the crowd goes crazy with cheers**

Announcer: Making his way to the ring weighing in at 232 pounds, from Clearlake, CA, Echko!!!!!

**Echko comes out driving a silver Mercedes SLK 500 convertable with black tinted windows with someone in the passenger seat. Echko now steps out of the car, smiling, with a microphone in hand and he hops onto the stage **

Echko:Who here remembers me comparing myself to this here Mercedes? I told all of you that I was this Mercedes. And Mercedes are nice cars, really nice cars. I also said that I am like a child who gets left out of all the games that the rest of the class plays. So here in my passenger seat, I have an elementary teacher. He teaches at one of my childhood schools. So, sir, can you step out of the vehicle?

**The passenger steps out and gets on the stage standing beside Echko**

Echko: So, have you ever, in your career, played a game with your students and didn't say anything when just one kid was never picked to be a goose? Have you ever done that?Teacher:Yes I have done that. And I still try to get that kid involved with other games.

Echko:Ok, ok. So you have then? Well, I used to be that kid and just so the kid can feel better just like I am about to feel better, I have a gift for both him and you.

**Echko smiles and connects with a Sambo Suplex to the teacher on the stage. Echko now laughs at the teacher**

Echko:So now we all know that he deserved it, right? Now on to something else that I mentioned last time. I also have a gift for this beautiful Mercedes-Benz SLK 500.

**Echko opens the trunk of the car and pulls out a crowbar as he is laughing. Echko smashes the windshield with the crowbar and strikes the side of the car several times before kicking the side mirror off and ripping the interior with the crowbar. Echko now laughs out loud and stares at the crowd**

Echko:I am this Mercedes with dents and other damages! I stand for those who are not given a chance. For those who have dents and other damages for all the wrong reasons. So this September, I will start my own Rebellion. And you are either with me or against me.

Echko
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Echko's Rebellion Empty Re: Echko's Rebellion

Post by Krash Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:15 pm

can i reply to this. can i like come out and do sumthin
Krash
Krash
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Echko Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:36 pm

of course brother, im not a one man show.

Echko
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum